Greenlight Retirement Plan Consultants LLC
- Retirement Planning Consulting
- Associations & Non-Profits
- Business Consulting
- Financial Services
- Payroll & Employment Services
Do you know if your firm or non-profit organization’s retirement plan is competitively priced, if the fees are reasonable, and if the investments offered are sound?
Greenlight RPC provides consulting and advisory services to your firm’s administrators and fiduciaries to make sure the plan is set up and managed in a way that’s in the best interest of the plan participants.
Ian Green, CFA and President, has over 20 years investment experience creating, analyzing, and improving investment menus for retirement plans. As the former Director of Investment Strategies at ING/Voya Financial, he has created hundreds of investment menus for a wide range of employers. Now he is bringing this institutional knowledge to local employers who seek independent fiduciary advice.
Paying too much in fees and having inadequate investment options in your retirement plan can be detrimental to the ability of employees to save for their retirement. Shortcomings in retirement plans generally fall into three categories:
- Excessive fees.
- Improper investments.
- Self-dealing (often the result of relying on advice that is not independent).
The Department of Labor (www.dol.gov. “Meeting Your Fiduciary Obligations”) requires an expertise in investments to meet your fiduciary duties. Lacking that expertise, it advises you to hire a professional.
At GRPC, we have the professional knowledge and experience to help you create a well-managed retirement plan with a clear process and meticulous documentation in place for monitoring your investments. Contact us today to see how we can help.
- Are you paying too much in fees in your retirement plan?
- Does your employer have an investment specialist acting in the best interest of the employees?
- Are you a retirement plan administrator or fiduciary looking for independent advice?
- Are the investment options in your 401k or 403b plan competitive?
- Contact Greenlight Retirement Plan Consultants today for a complimentary analysis.
Whom to Contact
- Ian Green