Skip to content

Open Accounts and Apply for Permits

Accounts & Permits:

  • Obtain an Employer Identification Number - Similar to a Social Security Number for Your Business
  • Get Licenses and Permits
    • Industry-Specific Permits
    • OSHA Certifications
    • Building Permits
  • Open a Company Bank Account


US Small Business Administration

CT Secretary of the State

West Hartford Chamber Member Assistance

Town of West Hartford

Workflow Step 4 Accounts and Permits

The information contained is for educational purposes.  The West Hartford Chamber is not responsible for the actions of individuals or organizations using this resource for guidance.

Scroll To Top