Member Benefits for Nonprofits
SUPPORTING LOCAL NONPROFITS
The West Hartford Chamber strongly believes in supporting local nonprofits for the betterment of our community and has a variety of opportunities to benefit these organizations and associations.
Nonprofit organizations join the Chamber to connect with local and corporate opportunities to better serve their mission.
Meet Our Community With Networking Events
- Connections meets the 1st and 3rd Friday mornings of every month and is the way to start to familiarize yourself with the Chamber community.
- Business After Hours is the 2nd Thursday evening of every month and is held at a different member's business each time. This casual mix and mingle is the perfect setting to build relationships.
- Ribbon Cuttings are open for Chamber members to attend and are a great way to meet new businesses and new local professionals.
- Signature events are annual functions throughout the year focused on specific topics and have the highest attendance.
Establish Corporate Connections
- The West Hartford Chamber has many nonprofit organizations looking to partner with large local businesses for funding and our larger companies look to our Chamber nonprofits to increase their public engagement and visibility.
Join a Committees to Deepen Relationships
- The Chamber has a variety of committees that are groups of members with specific purposes to serve the Chamber. These focused groups allow for networking with other professionals in your business industry and participation in a committee enhances your visibility within the community.
- FLOW (Future Leaders of West Hartford) is the West Hartford Chamber's young professionals division and is focused on development associated with professionals in the earlier stages of their careers. This proactive group engages young professionals in a variety of ways including local philanthropic events, educational programs, and after hour socials.