The Annual Golf Tournament is held in late Summer and is a great event to get together with Chamber members for 18 holes of golf at a gorgeous local course and enjoy breakfast and an afternoon BBQ, drinks and drawing prizes donated by member businesses. The Golf Tournament is fun, relaxing and a perfect opportunity for to finally get out of the house and network with other members. Winners of the tournament are announced at the afternoon BBQ and awarded for their accomplishment.
Masks are REQUIRED.
- Golf Package: $240 (Included:18 Holes of Golf, Golf Cart (2 per cart, see below for details), Full Breakfast, Afternoon BBQ
Breakfast Details (Full Breakfast:
- Selection of Seasonal Fresh Fruit, Fresh Baked Assorted Bagels, Miniature Pastries and Muffins Double Cut Cinnamon Brioche French Toast, Fluffy Scramble Eggs, Applewood Smoked Bacon and Country Sausage, Yukon Gold Potato Hash Browns,
Assorted Fruit Juice, Coffee, Decaf and Tea Selection
Post Golf Afternoon BBQ Details (BBQ: BBQ at conclusion of play
- Grilled Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Hot Dogs, BBQ Chicken Breast, Two Seasonal Salads, Sauerkraut, Peppers & Onions, Baked Beans, Lettuce, Tomato Onion Pickles, WCC Chips, Brownies, Fresh Baked Cookies, Fresh Fruit Platter
- Golf Cart Use*
- Golf cart use is assumed 2 players
- Additional Purchases
- Mulligan Bundles
- Drawing Entry Tickets increments of 5 ($25)
- Afternoon BBQ ONLY tickets ($35)
Open bar for one hour and
additional Cash bar options.
Want to Golf? REGISTER HERE
Want to donate to the Prize Drawing? CLICK HERE
Want to purchase a tee sign? CLICK HERE