Member Benefits for Established Professionals
Unique Marketing Opportunities
Business owners and full-time employees of local businesses utilize the Chamber as a means of inexpensive and flexible marketing for their products/services and to grow their businesses.
Established professionals join the Chamber to stay relevant in a competitive business environment by increasing their visibility and local engagement.
Join a Committee to Deepen Relationships
- The Chamber has a variety of committees that are groups of members with specific purposes to serve the Chamber. Representatives of larger businesses are able to build connections with other corporations as well as small local businesses.
Cost Effective Marketing
- Marketing emails are available to members for $125 and are sent to over 4300 local contacts.
- Sponsoring a Chamber event is a great way to increase your company visibility. There are sponsorship levels from $100 and up to provide businesses of all sizes and budgets with advertisement opportunities. The diversity in Chamber events benefits businesses looking to reach a more specific demographic.
- Community guide ads are available for purchase and market your business to the area for a year.
Extend Your Network at Chamber Events
- Business 2 Business Roundtable meetings are hosted by the Chamber. These interactive strategic sessions are a great opportunity for B2B businesses.
- Connections meets the 1st and 3rd Friday mornings of every month and is the way to start to familiarize yourself with the Chamber community.
- Business After Hours is the 2nd Thursday evening of every month and is held at a different member's business each time. This casual mix and mingle is the perfect setting to build relationships.
- Ribbon Cuttings are open for Chamber members to attend and are a great way to meet new businesses and new local professionals.
- Signature events are annual functions throughout the year focused on specific topics and have the highest attendance.
Increase Your Visibility in the Community
- Hot deals are member to member discounts that are advertised on the website. Members can add and edit their promotions by logging into their Chamber member account.
- Members have the opportunity to post their events on the Chamber website through their member account.
- Fundraising events are a great way to increase your local exposure and meet people outside your immediate network. The Chamber can connect businesses with local causes to plan an event and help promote the fundraiser.